You can find the app here.
The Česky levou zadní mobile learning app is an addition t to the textbook Česky levou zadní. It is focused on practicing vocabulary and grammar.
It has two parts:
- Topics from Česky levou zadní 1, which cover the curriculum of the textbook including common communication topics.
- Topics from Česky levou zadní 2, which deal with the vocabulary of primary school subjects.
The app does not use any translation, the exercises are only in Czech. Therefore, each word has a definition, image and sound. The app uses the morphological dictionary and tagger Morphodita (ÚFAL UK tool), which generates word shapes in answers. As a result, the sentences and questions in the exercises are constantly changing, and repeated use of the application is therefore not boring.
- Creators of the concept: Pavlína Vališová, Jan Walter
- Programators: Jan Walter, Lukáš Hlobil, Petr Koucký, Zdeněk Haták, Ilya Kartashov
- Design: Kamila Varadzinová
- Content: Pavlína Vališová, Petra Lacinová, Linda Štencová, Karolína Kenderová
- Illustrations: Vojtěch Šeda, Studio Breisky
- Pictures: Pixabay.com, Shutterstock.com, Pavlína Vališová
- Audio – voices: Helena Bartošová, Vanda Kofroňová
- Sound: Jan Duben; Studio 3bees (zvuk: Jan Pniak)